Friday, February 28, 2020

Feb 2020 Portfolio

The market finally reacted to the CONVID-19 virus the 4 days huge market rout had brought down the index by 10%. I will started buying some of the stocks like blue chip and REITs for keeps. But I am not sure if I did it too aggressively or should wait for it to go lower. Anyway I didnt deploy all my funds yet and will nibble on the position if price decided to drop further. But at least I am vested if the market suddenly decided to make a sudden V shaped recovery.

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 2020-3.46%7.18% I win
Feb 2020-5.78%3.23% I win

Total 25 stocks in portfolio



This month got some dividends from quite a few companies.



Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment