Saturday, July 1, 2017

Jun 2017 Portfolio

This month is doing quite all right and collected quite a bit of dividend. Overall quite a volatile month will bank stocks rallying near the end of the month. Thus slightly boosting up my portfolio a bit.

STI vs my portfolio

My portfolio is FINALLY positive after so many months :)

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 2017-11.56%-2.01% I win
Feb 2017-6.63%1.70% I win
Mar 2017-3.92%3.93% I win
Apr 2017-3.61%4.00% I win
May 2017-1.81%3.90% I win
Jun 2017-1.51%5.77% I win

Total 23 stocks in portfolio



This month got some dividends from quite a few companies.



Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

2 comments:

  1. Jimmy,

    LOL!

    I think you need to jio CW out for kopi to learn a thing or two on how to do a powerpoint chart ;)

    Just look at your Dividend by Month by Companies!

    What is that?

    Although from an Arts perspective, its a great graphic to show the emotion of information overload!!!

    Ha ha!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was alright
      guess there are some formatting issue when i published it. too much data cluttered

      Delete