Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jun 2015 Portfolio


There's some volatility this month mainly due to Greek default scare, China stock market sell off and Fed decision to raise interest rate. Actually these are not something new and the news of that coming back to haunt the investors had caused the market to sell down bit. We also see a 179 years old gunmaker colt-defense filing for bankruptcy. Very sad to see such old company going off :(

This month I added M1 into my portfolio.
My first telecom stock and the smallest among the 3 of them ie SingTel, StarHub and M1. PE and PB wasn't fantastic as expected because telco stocks don't usually have that because of the cost of their infrastructure, networks, etc. Actually there's quite alot in my buying list but decided to add this because it has dropped quite a lot from its peak and look quite stablised at this moment. It is a stable telco stock which is consistently paying out dividend. Just glad to add this orange into my portfolio :)

STI vs my portfolio

My portfolio managed to stay afloat and beat STI this month :) Thanks to the dividends received. Let's hope it will stay like this for subsequent months.

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 20152.71%3.21% I win
Feb 20152.41%2.16% I lose
Mar 20153.31%0.62% I lose
Apr 20156.02%4.18% I lose
May 20153.31%3.84% I win
Jun 20150.90%1.14% I win
Total 16 stocks in portfolio

Dividend
This month dividends start to dwindle abit after the bountiful harvest last month.
Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

2 comments:

  1. can u show the counters that you are holding?

    I think readers are more interested in that as compared to your % movements

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can check it out here http://mycreativeinvest.blogspot.sg/p/my-portfolio.html

      Delete