Saturday, April 2, 2016

Mar 2016 Portfolio

Mar is a good month with most of my stocks recovering from the low.

This month is the first time I didnt add any new stocks into my portfolio mainly because of the strong runup and I want to take a breather and reload my warchest abit hehe. We should be expecting the market to calm down abit after the mini rally.

STI vs my portfolio

My portfolio is still hovering in the negative region :( but good news is that I beat STI at least a consolation prize :)

PeriodSTIMy Portfolio (Realised)Verdict
Jan 2016-20.78%-15.15% I win
Feb 2016-18.98%-12.11% I win
Mar 2016-13%-8.28% I win

Total 22 stocks in portfolio



Dividend
This month I received dividends from Lippo Mall Tr, Asian Pay TV Tr



Checkout my Dividend history

Dividend Stock Tracker
I keep track of good SGX dividend stocks such as 10 years consistent SGX dividend stocks, REITs, Business Trusts, etc with real time information update. Checkout the link below:
Checkout my Dividend Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment